A Free event designed to re-kindle the fire inside before going back for the school year and into the holiday season. child care is provided. there will be a time of worship and time for a Q&A with a Pastoral Board. also there will be a lot of vendors selling different items in the beginning of the event. dinner will be sold for 5$
Glorious Bethlehem Temple Church family would like YOU to join us August 17th – 19th for our back to school weekend.
So come out, Aug. 17th (7:30 p.m. for a free concert), Aug. 18th (free cookout, games, activities and the Jacksonville Firefighters will be there with their truck 11:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. and service @ 7 p.m.) and Aug 19th (11 a.m. for service and immediately after we will be giving away free school supplies, candy and shoes (limited) to all that attends the entire service).
This year we will begin our annual charitable bushhook/limbline tournament. Proceeds this year will be to raise money for our New Life building fund. Every year we want to raise money for something in our community and we hope this grows into something great. You can find the rules and sign up at http://www.newlifejesup.com. Sign up forms will also be available at the church and at Wayne Feed & Seed in Jesup. It will be $150 per boat for a two person team. Children under 16 fish for free. We are also currently seeking sponsorships. If your business would like to sponsor this tournament please message me or call at 9122942747 for sponsorship packages. Our hope is this tournament will grow every year and the payout increases abundantly so we can pay out with even more categories and prizes. Spread the word and please share. Rules are located below as well.
Entry Fee is $150 per boat with a maximum 2 anglers. Children under 16 fish for free with registered adult. Children’s biggest fish prize will be $200. Childs biggest fish cannot be used in registered anglers weigh-in.
1st Place $1,500.00 Biggest Fish $500.00 Child’s Biggest Fish $200.00
New Life expects strict adherence to the following rules by all contestants. In the event of an emergency, please call 911 first and then notify the tournament director. By entering the tournament you agree to follow all rules and rulings by the tournament director.
1. All participants must have a valid Georgia Fishing License and adhere to all Georgia DNR rules and regulations. Find out more at http://www.eregulations.com or http://georgiawildlife.com.
2. Tournament hours will be 12:00PM Saturday August 18th to Sunday August 19th 2:00PM.
3. All Weigh-Ins must be at Jaycee Landing by 3:00PM Sunday August 19th there will be no late entries.
4. All catfish must be caught and landed by a limb line/bush hook on the Altamaha River and caught by registered anglers only.
5. Only a maximum of 10 lines per boat can be used and all lines must be tagged with the boat number assigned to you. Children get one additional line. (If any violation of this rule is sighted please call the tournament director with the violators boat number)
6. All lines must be at least 20ft from another team’s line.
7. By NO MEANS should you ever handle or tamper with another team’s line. Violators will be disqualified.
8. All lines must be removed by Sunday 2:00PM. Be sure to take down your lines in appropriate time to make it to weigh-in. (Any lines left can be a danger and will be reported. Let’s take care of our river!)
9. All children must be accompanied by a paying adult. Children can use one additional line for themselves along with the paying adult lines.
10. A maximum of 5 catfish (flathead, channel or blue) will be weighed in for a combined total weight. The largest fish will be automatically entered to win the Biggest Fish cash prize. Angler must submit their largest to smallest fish. There will be NO switching once submitted. Children’s biggest fish cannot be used in adult weigh-ins.
11. All protest must be made in writing within 30 minutes of teams weigh-in. $50 protest fee will apply.
12. Ties and disqualifications will be decided by tournament committee.
Anyone who is caught violating tournament rules will automatically be disqualified and WILL be permanently banned from all future fishing tournaments. This tournament is based on an honor system and we believe in fair competition. Any videos or photos turned in of foul play will be analyzed and actions will be taken. Let’s make this a fun event for years to come and let’s leave a good example for the next generation.
The HOLY YOGA experience is a half day event that includes a Holy Yoga practice, the Word, Worship, and Community. We would love for you to get a taste of what it like to be in the Holy Yoga Community. So, grab your mat and join us at Horse Stamp Inn in our air-conditioned barn! Register atGA location
“Revival Jacksonville! Join your host Pastor of Redeemed Church Ministries, Overseer Patricia Jones of Jacksonville Florida and City of Refuge Christian Church, Pastor Rodney Richardson of Hawaii August 21,22, and 23, 7:30 NIGHTLY at Adam W. Herbert University Center (UNF), 12000 Alumni Drive, Jacksonville Florida. Don’t miss this encounter with God! Plus Perfected Praisers Dance Ministry will be there! Come expecting God’s Manifestation!”
VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL AUGUST 15, 2018 AT 7:00 P.M. AND AUGUST 22, 2018 AT 7:00 P.M.
THEME: THE POWER OF CORPORATE PRAYER
GUEST SPEAKER PROPHET DWIGHT FOLLINS
Lake Swan Camp Dedicates Billy Graham Chapel in Minder Hall
at Homecoming Weekend Celebration
Gigi Graham Wilson, First Daughter of Billy Graham is Keynote Speaker at Chapel Dedication
Melrose, FL, July 30, 2018 – Lake Swan Camp, where Billy Graham fist started his preaching ministry, will honor America’s Preacher and Evangelist, at its 2018 Homecoming Reunion and Vision 2027 Banquet – Saturday, August 25 at 647 State Road 26, Melrose, Florida 32666. The public is invited as guests of Lake Swan Camp for the day, including lunch (no charge). Special parking and valet transportation provided in anticipation of high number of guests and visitors. The Camp invites all to participate. Guests may freely attend but, must register at http://www.lakeswancamp.com/celebration-weekend
During 3 days of Fun, Food, and Fellowship (Aug. 24-26) partners, individual attendees and friends will attend:
— A Homecoming reunion
— Dedication of the Billy Graham Chapel in Minder Hall, the camp’s main meeting hall –
Keynote speaker, Gigi Graham Wilson – local, regional and state officials and church leaders
— 2nd Annual Vision 2027 Banquet, in anticipation of 2027 Centennial Anniversary
Open to the public, the day’s festivities on Saturday, Aug 25, will begin at 10 AM –
Saturday Events, August 25:
10 AM – Gatorland Ski Show Team [preliminaries at 10], reminiscent of the many skiers at LSC
Noon – Picnic at the Beach
3 PM – Dedication of The Billy Graham Chapel in Minder Hall – Keynote speaker Gigi Graham Wilson!
6 PM – Vision 2027 Banquet – 2018 Edition
Guests Speakers & State Officials:
Ted Yoho, US Congressman, 3rd Congressional District of Florida
Keith Perry, State Senator, 8th District, State of Florida
Bobby Paine, State Representative, 19th District, State of Florida
Larry Harvey, County Commissioner, Putnam County
Gavin Rollins, County Commissioner, Clay County
Ministry & Church Leaders:
Mark O’Farrell, president, Trinity College of FL [Billy’s alma mater], Trinity, FL
Chuck Hughes, District Superintendent, Alliance Southeast, Christian & Missionary Alliance [C&MA]
Dr. Paul Alford, Friend of Billy Graham, former VP of C&MA and President of Toccoa Falls College
Mattie’s Mission would like to say thank you to all our business and individual sponsors for 5 years of continued support. As a small token of our appreciation, we would like to invite the community to our annual “Family Fun Day” celebration on Saturday, September 1st, at the Okefenokee Fairgrounds.
The Mattie’s Mission Expo will be from 10:00-2:00, and will feature information about Mattie’s Mission, inflatable slides, activities, and food. At 6:00 gates will re-open for a free concert starting at 7:00, featuring Christian recording artist “The JJ Weeks Band” and “257 Worship.”
Make your plans to “Get some fun done” with Mattie’s mission, on Saturday September 1st. http://www.mattiesmission.org for more info, and be sure to like us on facebook.