1000 Water Street
From Friday, February 16th through Sunday, February 18th the 2018 Jacksonville International Auto Show will transform the Prime Osborn Convention Center into North Florida’s largest new car showroom.
For their 2018 models, automobile manufacturers have focused on technology and the American family.
At the Jacksonville International Auto Show attendees can compare features, options and stylings from 27 car lines. New innovative technologies are incorporated into every vehicle on the Show Floor, so sit behind the steering wheel, or just climb in, and enjoy the comfort and amenities of the most modern automobile interiors.
There’s more to see and do at the Jacksonville International Auto Show than ever before:
• Test drive the hottest new offerings from Chevrolet, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep, Ram and Toyota at the Show’s largest Ride & Drive event ever!
• See 2019 models now, like the Jeep Cherokee Overland, the Ram 1500, the Subaru Ascent and the Volvo XC40.
• Meet 9-feet tall Rock-It Robot, the ultimate galactic mascot. Sing, dance and laugh with this Party Machine throughout the three-day event, or watch Rock-It drive his own “Robo-Go-Go” scooter around the Prime Osborn!
• Cruise over to Corvette Circle on Saturday and Mustang Alley on Sunday to revel at classic muscle cars.
• On Saturday visit Military Trail to salute restored historic military transport vehicles, including a half-track and jeeps like a 1945 Ford GPW and a Willys MB.
• Enjoy a friendly, no-pressure environment as Product Specialists answer vehicle questions and provide a personalized experience beyond the typical car showroom.
Show visitors can skip box office lines by purchasing tickets in advance at http://www.JAXAutoShow.com.
Admission is $10 for Adults; $8 for Seniors (65+); $5 for Military (with ID, must be purchased onsite at Box Office); $5 for Children (6-12); FREE for Children under 6. Discount coupons for $2 off adult admission are available at area Gate gasoline stations.
Friday, February 16th is Active Military & Active First Responders Day. Receive FREE admission on Friday with valid ID.
FREE parking courtesy of VyStar Credit Union.
Show hours are Friday from 12 p.m.-9 p.m.; Saturday from 10 a.m.-9 p.m.; Sunday from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Box Office closes one hour prior to the end of the Show each day.
The Jacksonville International Auto Show is North Florida’s largest new vehicle automobile show, and is supported by Citgo, GEICO and SunPass. The event is sponsored by the Jacksonville Automobile Dealers Association and produced by Paragon Group.
For more information and e-tickets visit JAXAutoShow.com or call 800-251-1563.