Please READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS before submitting your event. NOTE: YOUR EVENT MAY BE REJECTED IF IT DOES NOT ADHERE TO THESE GUIDELINES.
- Please spell out acronymns - not everyone knows what "SCC" or "TMH" or "SCFLEAD" means! Assume the person viewing the event has no idea who you are and give them the necessary details. The title should also indicate what the event is - a conference? Concert? Family Fun Day? Fundraiser? Fun Run? etc.
- PLEASE search for your venue (location) in the drop down list before adding a new one! Most of the popular venues in our area are already added. Adding duplicate venues makes it hard for people to find all the events happening at your venue. If you cannot find your venue using keywords, type the full name of the venue into the search box then click "create" to create the new venue. Enter all possible details for the venue, even if it is a public location, so it populates correct information for future events too.
- Uploading an image will help your event be more visible in the calendar. A simple logo or licensed stock image (try pixabay.com or unsplash.com) is fine, but a flyer with a lot of text on it will not be very readable. Ideal image size is 1280w x 720h (long rectangle). Max file size is 750KB. Please resize images before uploading.
- Review recurring event details carefully to ensure each instance of your event appears correctly on the calendar. Events should not span over weeks and months at a time. Events with improper recurring settings will be removed.
- Please review and verify all your information prior to submitting. Once submitted, if corrections are needed please email [email protected].
Thank you for submitting your event to our community calendar!